It's next fortnight already and I haven't gotten around to a proper write-up of of the last Ptolus session. Here's a point form summary:
- The team carries Logan's body back to the Bladechapel. With the backing of Dierna, the head of the Order of the Pale, they negotiate to have him resurrected.
- The team relocates their equipment and quarters to Grayson House and Joan's.
- There was an awkward experience in the afterlife where Logan embarrassed a Hound archon into letting him return to the mortal world.
- Mali's dream that night featuring chiming.
Earthday, 20th of Wind 721 IA
Pope Palpatineresurrects Logan at the Bladechapel.
- Marcus and Joan spend the morning organizing the Conciliators' relocation.
- Cale sends a letter to Menon, receiving a reply later in the day.
- Sebastian spends the morning selling the loot from Pythoness House. While doing so, the smith at the Bull & Bear mentions that he worries that Iltumar is falling in with a bad crowd.
- Two dreams: Logan gets Peri as his Dreaming Apothecary representive and orders new armor, which she offers to fast-track for delivery within a single day. Mali dreams of icewater
Fireday, 21st of Wind 721 IA
- Marcus calls a breakfast meeting of the Conciliators. Brother Aidan comments that the Dreaming Apothecary token is almost certainly a security risk. Despite the ban on contacting Peri, Marcus worries about her and wants to. Logan offers to forward a message, offering to set up a dinner at Wedge of Heaven, a restaurant.
- Logan lends Mali money for twilight armor.
- Sebastian tracks down Jamill, Iltumar's shady friend.
Queensday, 22nd of Wind 721 IA
- Logan picks up his armor, and also the message from Peri that she's too busy for dinner but can do next week.
- Everyone goes to the late night performance by a elf bard Nick Falk is promoting. Sebastian meets up with Castalla again at the club, and locates Iltumar and his girlfriend Anikka in the mosh pit. Cale asks Nick about the watch.
Theoday, 23rd of Wind 721 IA
- Joan's house is possessed by Segginal, the chaos spirit from Pythoness House. The team exorcises him with extreme prejudice.
Although this session covered several days of game time, it was basically everyone unwinding after the harrowing crawl through Pythoness House, so there weren't many encounters that were relevant for XP purposes. Even though the fight with the archon was a bit contrived, I'm happy to have Logan back and everyone sync'ed up at level 5.
|EL||Encounter||— Experience Point Awards —|
|Total XP after session 16||11259||8500||13333||14153||13433|
Logan's awkward adventures in the afterlife
Exorcising the chaos spirit from Joan's house
|Total XP after session 17
Cale took another rogue level at the end of the previous session, and did some significant upgrades of his magical and mundane equipment.
The next game ought to happen on March 1st.